Saturday, April 18, 2009

Up Close and Personal

Mmmmm it's been a long time since my last post! I actually haven't been on the computer much over the last two weeks. Unusual for me! Anyway, so here's a quick update on the last two weeks!!

Last weekend Devin and I went riding around the Olustee area to see what we would run across. Well...there wasn't much besides fields and telephone poles! So I decided to make things more interesting by getting "up close and personal" hence the name of this post!



*This one is Devin's favorite...he likes the photoshop edit*


*I tried to get the sun shining through the bullet holes. I could have probably added it with photoshop but I don't know how haha*


*Perfect object for this editing!*





*fire hydrant out in the middle of no where!*


*I think this is my favorite one!*


*Diggin the way the clouds look like they are moving*

It was nice getting out...I think we are going to be the little old couple that take Sunday afternoon drives after church! I'm looking forward to it :)

In other news: My Great Grandmother was admitted to the hospital, where they got her feeling better until the nurse aids "threw her in bed" and chipped a part off her hip. Yuck! I didn't see it happen but there was family in the room. It's weird being on the other side of the medical field. She's back home now but it's been hard on my Grandmother and Dad because she can't walk around like she used to. So keep them in your prayers please!

Devin and I went to church in Tipton on Easter Sunday. (My fave holiday!!!) It's been so long since I have been back that I was nervous about going! It was nice seeing all the familiar faces and even better that they all seemed genuinely happy to see me! It's only been about 3 years but some of those little kids have grown up so much! Funny how time flies huh?

Well, I'll try to not let it fly by too fast before my next post! But for now I'm off to edit more pictures! Hope you all have a great weekend!

Love,

Brandi Sue



1 comments:

Gina said...

Love the close up shots. My first passion was macro photography! There are some great lenses out there!