Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mr B

This sweet little boy is the grandson of my co-worker (and older cousin of Miss A who I blogged about recently) and was so much fun to photograph! I had my work cut out for me when it came to deciding which images to keep and edit because every time I took a picture, his expression would change! He made the cutest little faces, especially when we put him in the sink for some splash time. See for yourself :)









I mean, seriously?! Isn't he the cutest?! The cold weather poses a challenge to me as I prefer to shoot in natural light and I don't have a studio, so I wasn't sure what to expect before this session. When I walked in the house though and saw the gorgeous natural lighting from the big west facing windows and an open kitchen/living room floor plan, I knew I was good to go! Again, thanks Jill for asking me to photograph these sweet grand babies of yours!

I have more of my favorites on Facebook, click here and enjoy!

X's and O's,

Brandi Sue

0 comments: