Thursday, January 5, 2012

S Family {Life}

There just aren't words to describe the love that these two have for each other. Maybe there is but I'm just not that good of a writer haha. (My English teacher probably has my blogged black listed!) Either way, I've watched these two from afar over the past few years and it's been fun to cheer them on as they went from high school sweethearts, then newlyweds, and on to recently celebrating their first year of parenthood! Together they made a handsome blue eyed boy who is a living doll! He was more interested in the geese and running around than he was in being photographed by me but I'm used to that by now! :) I had fun chasing him around and getting him to smile with silliness!



Who needs words when you have gorgeous pictures?! ;) For more of my favorites from this session go to my Facebook! Enjoy!

X's and O's,
Brandi Sue

0 comments: