Tuesday, May 3, 2011

M family {Life}

A little over a month ago, I had several sessions back to back and I am finally getting around to blogging/posting their sessions! Sweet M was the first of the three little princess I had the pleasure of photographing. The neat thing is, the girls "know" each other and attend the same church. After the third session that weekend, we joked that they all must have made a pact to completely ignore me no matter how high I squeaked, how loud I clapped, or what Mom and Dad did to grab their attention haha. However, they didn't know how determined I would be and I managed to sneak a few smiles and giggles in there with help from their sweet and patient parents! Here's a few of my faves from this session, which includes my first "official" wheat field location :) Yeah, I know that's stereotypical now days, but who can pass up the chance at a location this pretty? And we were dyyyyying for some color since it was technically spring afterall!


The picture of them actually kissing her is cute as well, but there's just something I love about this shot more than the actual kissing one. :)









The girls showing off those pretty blues!
I love pretty pictures! You can see more of my faves from this session over on my facebook by clicking here! Happy Tuesday!

X's and O's,
Brandi Sue


0 comments: