Saturday, May 21, 2011

W Family {Life}

Here's the last of the little princess I photographed back to back one weekend! This little girl had me cracking up because she kept looking at me like I was just bizarre! Maybe babies have a 6th sense? haha We had to work hard for some of the smiles you see in the following pictures but it was so worth it! I just loved how her outfits matched the locations so perfectly as well! Her purple dress really complimented the green grass for a pretty and bold look and the second outfit was a perfect match for the spring look and yellow flowers! Mom and Dad looked great as well :) I was happy to capture some special memories for this sweet family, especially since Dad will be gone for several months...oh the life and sacrifice of a military member. Please pray for his safe return!












To view more from this session then click here to be taken to my facebook page, enjoy!

X's and O's
Brandi Sue

0 comments: