Sunday, October 2, 2011

S family {Life}

Neither fire or thunderstorm kept me from this fun session in Stillwater, OK! There was a fire trying to jump the interstate on my way up and I later learned that the interstate had been shut down a few hours, re-opened for about 1 hour, and then shut down again. I'm lucky that I snuck through during that brief 1 hour window! It was pouring when I arrived in Stillwater though and the lightening was not being outdone by the rain either. Okay, so the storm delayed the session until the next day but that's beside the point haha.

This is a new location for me and, even though I'm an OU fan, I was excited to see what OSU's campus had to offer. It was a hot morning but this family toughed it out and I think we got some great pictures in the end!










For more of my faves, check out the album on Facebook here! Enjoy!

X's and O's,
Brandi Sue

0 comments: