Thursday, February 16, 2012

BH {Family}

What's better than one gorgeous family? How about two combined?! When I booked this session, I thought it was a family of 5. So imagine my surprise, and tiny panic attack, when I counted 8 people walking my way! I've never seen so many different personalities in one session but this family, knows how to rock it out! I was impressed with the outfit coordination too! That can't be easy to figure out for 8 people!






I think the Mom's and one son might disagree, but this session actually went by too fast for me! haha I had a lot of fun and they are all little models. No really, I had some GQ action going on in front of my lens! I had a lot of faves for this session, especially with there being more people, so head over to Facebook to check out the rest!

X's and O's,
Brandi Sue

1 comments:

MommaT said...

You did an amazing job with this crew!!!! We love our pics :-)