Friday, February 24, 2012

Cara and Tim {Family}

It's always fun to hang out with "old friends" especially when it's an activity I enjoy doing ;) When Cara asked me to photograph her and her little brother as a surprise for her mom I was so excited! I think that's the best idea ever for a present! (Well for Mom's and Grandma's...not sure how well it would go over with the men haha) Apparently they haven't had pictures made together for a long time so she knew it would be special for her mom. I wish I could have seen her face when she opened her present! It was fun running all over campus and downtown, I used them as models to test out a few locations and they were pretty good sports! I also got some practice on posing non couples! I've never had a session like this and it was a challenge at first since I kept wanting to pose them as a couple haha Lucky for me, they were patient! :)

Take a close look at the second picture and see if you can spot what's "wrong" with that photo... ;) Cara was afraid she was going to get jumped walking around like that. To make matters more interesting...not only were there tailgaters getting ready for the home game that was just a few hours away but there were several campus tours going on while we were walking around! It's a good thing OU fans are classy and know how to take a good joke ;) haha





For more of my faves from this session head on over to Facebook! Enjoy!

X's and O's,
Brandi Sue

0 comments: