Saturday, February 14, 2009

Day of LOVE


~Happy Valentine's Day~

It's Valentine's Day!! Devin and I aren't really big into Valentine's although, second to Christmas, it's the holiday we spend the most money on haha. It just kind of works out that way! A few years ago it's when we got our first ferret, the year after that we got the Nintendo Wii, and last year we saved our money for our trip to Sea World in March! This year we bought ourselves new smart phones so we didn't get each other anything haha. I'll blog about that when my cover for it comes in!


*Here's our little baby Flip when we got him on V-day a few years ago...he even posed for the occasion!*


*Here is a much lighter Flip now!*

Today when I woke up from my nap I went to sling my covers back only to find a little Flipper cuddled next to me. It was so sweet that I went back to my nap haha. It's moments like this that make me happy I got a ferret and not a dog!! Until he scratches the floor... haha Anyway, he is so sweet and cuddles up with me a lot. Right now he is sleeping in Dev's arms. We just let them have the run of the house and they LOVED it! They are so much fun to watch! I'll have to post a video on here sometime. Our little terror ferret, Back Spin, got inside of a mini candy crane machine! See below....

*Can't quite reach the knobs...*

*She was biting the crane part*



Well I have to go get ready to go to the movies! We are going to go see Taken, I hear it's pretty good! Hope everyone had a great day!
Love,
Brandi Sue

0 comments: