Thursday, February 26, 2009

R turned 3!

So someone must have prayed for me last night because I have been getting a ton of things done today!! Thank you whoever it was! :)

In January this little girl turned 3! I can't believe how much she has grown up! I think I have mentioned before how she loves me but ignores me when I come around haha. Did I tell ya that she calls me "My Brandi"??? How stinkin sweet is that? But still...she ignores me haha Way to play hard to get! Anyway, she had a Elmo themed party with a rockin cake to match! Here are my fave pics! Enjoy!


*Her bday present, which she rode like a pro!*

*only partially humoring me*



*Little sister scoping out the goods and modeling her necklace haha*


*accidental out of focus shot*


*A real man rides a Dora 4wheeler*

*static hair and baby blues!*

*sisterly love aka wrestling*


I have been told that family to some of these kiddos read this blog (although there is no proof in comment form) haha Just teasing...I hope you liked the pics! Don't forget that you can click on the pic to make it bigger. Haven't figured out how to make it bigger on the post haha Beware though...when you click on it...it's BIG! haha

XOXO,

Brandi

0 comments: