Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Out on the farm

What's more adorable than a little girl with pretty blue eyes and a great smile?? TWO of them! My friend Whitney asked me to photograph her pretty little girls out on her parents farm and I gladly accepted! On the way out there Whitney mentioned that her mom asked her why in the world we would want to take pictures at her place. You see there is an old milk barn (I think that's what they said it was) that is on their property that is falling apart, weeds (I call them wild flowers), and lots of animals. Ummm...who wouldn't want to photograph there?! That location along with the sunset and two pretty girls made for a perfect shoot! Here are some of my favorites, enjoy!


*Her Daddy found a fuzzy friend*

*Helping Grandpa gather eggs, this is one of my fave memories of living on a farm!*




*I couldn't have made this shot happen if I tried! She was so fun to photograph, I never knew what she was going to do!*




*The newest addition! I had a sneeze attack (allergies) and I think she found it funny haha*







Right as the sun was setting we met up with Whitney's sister's family (pictured above) and got a few quick shots in. This is such a sweet family!

I have GOT to head to bed but I thought I would try and make up for my absence by posting 2 blogs in one day ;) If you would like to see more of this shoot follow my facebook fan page by clicking here!


1 comments:

Seasonsmom said...

Brandi, thanks for commenting on my daughter at the Corvette museum pic. I love your composition in the vroom challenge too! Those 2 girls are totally adorable. I am sure you had a fun shoot, see you even had the sneezes to make the baby laugh! :)