Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Precious Paisely!!

The best compliment a client can give any photographer is to come back again for more pictures!! I'm flattered each and every time this happy momma (and my friend) requests me to photograph her family or just her sweet baby girl! And she has another little girl on the way!! I can't wait! It's been fun watching this little one grow up. Her silky hair is now long, her personality is shining, and she's hard to keep still!! haha It was fun chasing her around though and just capturing what I do best...LIFE!












I just loved these little tiny flowers at this field. It was a little bright to be shooting there but you live and learn! This pretty little location is gone now, so I'm glad we went when we did!

Thanks again Shawna for entrusting me with your memories and for your friendship!

X's and O's
Brandi Sue

0 comments: