Sunday, June 19, 2011

Mr E {Newborn}

Goodness, it's almost time for this baby boy's 3 month session and I haven't posted his newborn session yet! He was born during a super busy time but I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to photograph him and his sweet family! It's not like I could say, "Hey Mr. E...can you wait until next weekend when my schedule is clear?" haha He's my first "official" baby boy newborn and it was lot of fun getting to know his family and celebrating him!














A few hours before this session I had found out that, due to cut backs, I was being let go from my job that I had been at for almost 3 years. Rather than be depressed or upset, I found comfort in documenting the miracle of new life and a beautiful blessing to a sweet family. I'm now working for a great company that is very patient orientated and a much better fit for me. God is amazing and always provides for his children! If you'd like to see more from his session, here's the Facebook album! Enjoy!

X's and O's,
Brandi Sue

0 comments: