Tuesday, June 7, 2011

W Family {Maternity}

Last year, my friend and former co-worker was a blushing bride to be. We spent several lunch hours talking about all the wedding details, because really that's more interesting than whatever they were talking about in our meetings anyway ;) The big day came and went and she made a gorgeous bride! Several boring meetings later, she passes me a legit note high school style and tells me the new subject of the lunch hour...she was expecting a baby!! Before we knew it, we were discussing ideas for a maternity session planed for early April. In just over a year she went from blushing bride to a glowing mother to be. Easter is my favorite holiday so what better way to celebrate than with a cute maternity session, a wonderful example of new life! Oh, Mr. W played a role as well (other than the obvious haha)...he set up our gorgeous location! The parents of his best friend have a beautiful house with equally beautiful landscaping by OU campus. I just love that part of Norman! I tend to shoot more close ups than anything else so you can't really tell how pretty the whole place was, so you'll just have to take my word for it :)










If you'd like to see more of their session, check out the album on Facebook. Enjoy!

X's and O's,
Brandi Sue


0 comments: