Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Rone {Maternity}

"You're going to be an AUNT!!" Those were the words my high school best friend told me late last year!! I had to wait several months to see her and congratulate her in person, and here's what I was greeted with! My glowing, beautiful, and blue eyed friend! I can't wait to see if Mr. C has her eyes! In high school, we drove around with our music blaring looking for boys, friends, or cool places to hang out. Things haven't changed much over the years. Except this time we were looking for cool places for pictures! ;) It was a great afternoon talking about old friends and events, making new memories, and discussing the future. It's always an amazing feeling being around people who really know you, and love you anyway! Thanks for loving me best friend and for being such a gorgeous maternity model! I'm so excited for you and to be apart of this wonderful journey you're about to begin...just a few days to go!!









If you want to see the rest of my favorites, click here!

X's and O's,
Brandi Sue

1 comments:

Michelle Rone said...

I love you friend!!!