Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Miss A {Newborn}

I'm sure we looked pretty silly as we walked to our first location on OU campus. I was armed with a metal bucket, several blankets, a camera bag, and a bag of hair accessories while my accomplices carried a basket, beach towels, a paper umbrella, several outfits, a dog, and a stroller! All for Miss A to make a beautiful debut in her newborn photos! She was a dream to photograph. I was worried about it being too warm for her at first but then I reminded myself how when I do I session indoors, I'm usually sweating in 5 minutes from the warmth the space heater puts out to make the baby comfortable! She slept through the whole thing making for some really adorable photos!









Her 3 month session is coming up and I can't wait to see how much she has changed and see her pretty blue eyes! For more of my faves from her newborn session, check out the Facebook page here!

All the head pieces are handmade and part of the Frillie Millie collection by MarcyKK. Find her on facebook or check her out on etsy .

X's and O's,
Brandi Sue

0 comments: