Friday, August 19, 2011

S family {Life}

Oh how I love life! Capturing life! Happy little giggles, funny faces, and sweet moments that just make life so much fun. My hobby allows me to experience so many things with the people who ask for me to. My friend Marcy is so laid back when it comes to her sessions and they always result in some great snapshots of life at it's best. Soon there will be double the happy giggles, double the funny faces, and double the sweet moments as this little family is growing and expecting a new baby girl in just a few short months! I can't wait to continue experiencing a little of their life through my lens! and sharing it with you of course :)













To view more favorites, check out the Facebook album here! Enjoy!

Once again, the headbands are all handmade by Marcy! Check out her business, Frilly Millie, via MarcyKK facebook, her Frilly Millie Etsy site, or keep up on her blog! Isn't social networking fun? She's super sweet so don't hesitate to ask her any questions about her creations or to request something you have in mind!

X's, and O's,
Brandi Sue


0 comments: