Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Mr. C {Newborn}

Newborn babies are so captivating and even more so when they belong to your best friend! Michelle took me under her wing when I was the "new girl" our freshman year and we have been friends ever since! I couldn't wait to meet baby Carter and also pick my friend's brain all about motherhood! She may not admit it but she is a born natural. She's so at ease with this little guy and you can just see how much she loves him by the way she looks at him! We had the whole day to capture this little guy at his finest. Problem was, he'd wake up (and usually begin to cry) every time we put him down haha. Lucky for me, Michelle wasn't over protective of him or stressed out about it and I was able to sneak in some shots in between crys :) I can't wait to see this little man grow up, I know it will happen all too fast!


*Michelle's dad is the fire chief so we used some of his gear for pictures!*


*No worries, his mommy was behind him holding his little leg and arm so he wouldn't fall!*




This little face just melts my heart! Have a great week!

X's and O's,
Brandi Sue


1 comments:

Michellerone said...

I don't think you will ever know how much you truly mean to me. I am so honored to call you my friend and proud of the woman you have become!! I love you with all my heart. Thank you for capturing these moments with Carter! You are so talented in many different ways. I love you!