Friday, October 17, 2008

Well hello there!

Hey guys!
Welcome to my blog! I haven't really decided what direction I want to take this seeing I have many reasons for starting it! My main reason is that I have several friends and family members who send me e-mails all the time asking how I am doing and what I am up to...so I thought it might be neat for them to see on here! Most of my family and friends have Myspace or Facebook...but as shocking as it may seem...not everyone does ;) haha



I also want to share some of my passion on here...photography! I'm not a "photographer" per say but I do enjoy the art! As of right now I have no plans to go to photography school nor do I solicit my time and talent to people. I'm just your everyday girl who takes my camera with me everywhere and documents the story as I go...hence the title "Life by Brandi"!! Ever since I could afford a disposable camera and the price to develop I have been taking pictures!Then I received my first digital camera for Christmas in 2006 and the number of pictures on my computer has tripled! haha I don't have many pictures from my childhood or parents either and I think that's one of the things that fuels my passion to document everything!



I enjoy looking at other people's pictures just as much as I enjoy taking them! So I also wanted to create an account so I didn't have to post comments anonymously on the photography blogs I like to read. There's some really talented people on here and I know they like to hear that their work is appreciated! :)



So...there ya have it! I have a lot to post about in general but...I also have a scrapbook that really needs some attention so I'm off for now!



Love and hugs,
Brandi


1 comments:

! Nick ! said...

You have a much better reason to have a blog than I do!! My reason for my love a pictures is complete opposite, I have a lot of pictures of my life, all thanks to my mom, and not so much of my parents. So I wanted to give my kids the same thing my parents gave me... history!

my outdated blogspot is
http://nickhoodtech.blogspot.com/
if you need ideas or what not to do example! :)