Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Little Pumpkins

These little pumpkins are the best in the whole batch! haha My friend Missena, invited me to the First Baptist Church's Trunk or Treat and we decided to stop for this photo op along the way! Okay, actually we had driven by this way cute yard earlier during the day and thought it would be fun! This is the same "pumpkin patch" that was in my last post. The house is located on Commerce and the owners happily gave us permission to take advantage of their decorations!


Here the Hayes girls are checking out the stock


R likes to play shy especially when it comes to me and the camera. These two little girls have been my "models" several times since I have purchased my Canon Digital Rebel so you think she would be used to it by now! haha Oh well, it makes for good practice!


M is opposite though. I think she has always been pretty cooperative with me. She's a cutie and a Mama's girl!!


I love this photo! It is actually a little out of focus, I was afraid I would miss the shot and so I took it before I checked my settings. But that's what the practice is for! I am also learning some new editing techniques on photoshop which I love as well! I added an antique look on most of these because it looks great with the fall colors!

Well it's time for bed again! Man the time flies! At least tomorrow is Thursday, the week is almost over! Yeah for weekends with my Devin! I think this will be our first Halloween to be together on in like 5 years or so! haha


Love and hugs, Brandi


P.S. I'm still trying to figure out the formatting on this whole blog thing and it doesn't always seem to do what I say so bear with me! :)

0 comments: