Friday, October 31, 2008


Meet Miss G... or G*Unit as I call her! She's another one of my frequent "models" and she is pretty patient with me! She secretly likes for me to take her picture but during the session she puts up a shy act. Her mother said that after they left G told her "I want to go to the playground with Brandi." That is where we took pictures last time haha. She usually does her own poses without any promting but today was a more shy day. I still think it turned out well!


These first few pics are taken at the Vintage Pizzazz Antique store on Broadway. They also have a pumpkin patch but it was closed when we got there so we hung out around the store. The first one is my absolute FAVE!






Then we headed off to that same location on Commerce for some more pictures!




I used a lomo effect on this picture and it makes me think of the pictures I have from when I was little (1980's)


It's getting late again! It's officially Halloween too! I always try and make plans for a fun Halloween (trying to make up for all my childhood years when we didn't so much I guess) but the plans never work out. Mainly because I try to involve other people who have had their fill of Halloweens I guess! haha G*Unit's mom and I are planing on dressing up at least! They have a contest at work so that makes it fun, plus I like to make the patients laugh. Well I'm out for tonight! Be safe tomorrow!


Love and hugs, Brandi

0 comments: