Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Happy Halloween at work

Every year the hospital has a Halloween contest with prizes going to individuals and groups with the most creative costumes. Last year a ton of people participated, the group I was in dressed up as the village people but we didn't place. So we all talked about how the next year we had to be bigger and better. When the time rolled around though everyone was busy doing other things so we kinda all just did our own thing this year. I was wanting to do 80's prom queens but couldn't get anyone together on it so finally I talked Tamera into being crazy/goofy football fans. She's a TEXAS fan (insert boo here) and I was a SOONERS fan!!! We had a lot of fun with it and we won a free popcorn(Okay we got third place but we're happy with that because we rather have the popcorn party than the ice cream and subway prize) haha. Anyway, here's some pics that I got (Dani helped me take some since I was in the contest) enjoy!!






This was my last Halloween with this group since I will be in Norman by this time next year (if Devin and I can ever find a house haha) So it was kind of bittersweet! I'll miss all the activities that we do but I definitely won't miss trying to get everyone to participate! ;) I always say I won't try to organize anything "next year" but it's who I am and I can't change...same with them too I guess...so I just deal with it :) It usually works out in the end anyway! Well I'm off to edit some more Halloween pictures so bye for now!

Love and Hugs,
Brandi

0 comments: