Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Birthday!

This weekend we celebrated my future father-in-law's birthday! He turned the big 6-0!! OH...I mean 29!!! haha I actually didn't realize what age he was turning until earlier in the week and I was so mad at myself for not knowing ahead of time. I would have thrown a party!! Since he was going out of town this weekend, his wife and I didn't have time to plan one with the friends and family we would have liked to have invited. So instead, we planned a small one with just the immediate family and his in-laws. I got all the fixings on my way home from work and went straight to their house to decorate. Then we schemed up a plan telling Bobby that his in-laws needed to see him real quick. When he came over and we did the whole typical "lights off and yell surprise" thing and it worked! Here's some of my favorite pictures from the evening.


*Sparkle candles that didn't work like I planned*


*The Birthday Boy*


*I can NOT believe she let me take this picture!! She is one of my hardest subjects to capture! :) *



*So while we were there, Dev's Gma had this oriental stuff she wanted us to try. I don't know what this stuff was but it smelled and tasted bad. I caught this picture right after she finished informing us that this stuff "Smelled like..." Well...I'll let you finish that sentence ;) I love moments like this!!*




I can't believe how fast this month is going by! I have lots to do to get ready for the holidays! I love this time of year though so it doesn't bother me. I'm one of "those" people who doesn't mind the Christmas decorations and music being put out right as Halloween ends :) Hope you guys are staying warm! I'm off to work on some more of the L family pics!

Love and hugs,
Brandi

0 comments: