Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Well I don't know about you but I LOVED the weather this weekend! I think this was the warmest Halloween I've ever had! It does make me think more about global warming though! Anyway, I hope everyone had a great Halloween! We did!



Devin and I started the evening out by going "Trick or Treating" to his Grandparents and we took his mom's dogs with us for a short walk. They thought my face was cute and his Grandpa made some comment like "Why don't you always make your face that pretty?" haha







Devin, Darinda, and I sat with the door open ready for trick or treaters since the weather was so nice... but sadly we only had a few kiddos! M was a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader and D, her brother, was a Dallas Football player. They were so cute! M agreed to "model" for me soon so I'm looking forward to that! Darinda's dogs get pretty noisy when anyone rings the doorbell or comes to the door so we had them closed in with the french doors, M & D couldn't pass up a peek of them and I, of course, couldn't pass up this picture! haha




My favorite (I'm a little biased) was my little Clay! For my family/friends who don't know...Daniel is Devin's all time best buddy. (sorry if that sounds corny haha) They have grown up with each other for a long time and have become practically brothers. So it's only fit that Clay is like Devin's nephew and mine...since I'm part of the family too! :) haha Now...on with the pictures!




Clay found Devin's ukulele and started playing with it like it was a guitar. He was too cute! He even knew to move the fingers on both hands! I'd say he has been watching someone play ;)



The first time I asked him what he was going to be he said "Blue race car driver" then it changed to "Blue power ranger" and also "Spiderman". He has the last two costumes but he decided to go with the blue power ranger this night! haha



The boy loves his cars!




And he loves kisses from Aunt Brannie! Okay, not really..I think I got lucky with this picture haha!


Well I need to get to bed! I haven't been feeling well and I don't know if it's allergies or a cold this time but I HAD to get this post done so I hope you enjoy it! Goodbye October!


Love and hugs,


Brandi

0 comments: