Friday, November 7, 2008

For those of you who want to know...

THIS...is what I do at work all day ;) haha Okay kidding! We had fun with some of the left over candy from Halloween! I could photoshop the tape and our closed eyes out of the picture but I really do have a life (as you can clearly already see from the below pics!!) While I was taking a picture of Tamera and her eyes, she didn't realize that she had an audience of 4 people...including the boss! haha Good thing we have a good tempered boss...the last blog proved that!!



Yeah...I'm bringin' sexy back!


Well it's finally the weekend! Devin and I are going to take pictures for the "save the date" card things I want to make. He's excited ;) I don't know what else we have going on. Hope everyone has a great weekend!



Love and hugs,

Brandi


2 comments:

! Nick ! said...

What is "save the date"? sounds fun! which program do you usually use to photoshop?

Brandi Sue said...

Save the date is something you can send out to give your wedding guests a heads up about your wedding date so they have time to prepare. It's helpful for out of town guests or if you are having the wedding during a popular time. It's a neat idea and I tried to send one out early but I couldn't figure out where I wanted to have my wedding haha. I'm not sure about your photoshop question...I know what you are considering a "program". If my picture doesn't need any special editing then I use an action to make the color pop and add the black frame. As far as acne, b/w, and things like that I do it manually. Oh I have an action I can use for the antique look too. Hope this helps! If not let me know...or Devin...he knows what I do.