Thursday, November 13, 2008

Oklahoma Snow

Hey guys! Haven't posted in awhile sorry! It's been busy around here but I don't feel like writing about that tonight so I'll update later!! Darinda and I went to Lawton today and I checked some people off my Christmas shopping list!! That was fun, I love finding things that I think people will enjoy! Especially when it wasn't hard to find haha. We hit up some of the craft stores...and I had to resist buying Christmas decorations! I want sooooo bad to buy stuff but don't know for sure if we will be in a house by then and I hate to haul more stuff in boxes haha. I thought about buying a tree if I found one cheap enough but then decided that our first tree should be purchased together...not that Devin would mind though if I bought it without him ;) There were so many things to choose from and it just made me crazy to try and think what I would want to use! Annnnnnnway, just wanted to drop by and say hello!! Hope everyone is doing well!



Here's a picture I snapped on my way home from work the other day. Hence my title "Oklahoma Snow" The cotton is actually gone now but it was pretty. I have a love/hate relationship with cotton. Love my clothes....hate my allergies to the season! haha FYI for my fellow photoshop users...I used a lomo effect on this picture. Goodnight all!

Love and hugs,

Brandi

1 comments:

Mary Morrow said...

hi, i noticed you were following my blog & i just wanted to say "thanks!".
also, i LOVE this picture. wowza, it's amazing!