Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!



I'm a day late...but...I hope everyone had a GREAT Thanksgiving! Mine was wonderful...lots of yummy food and good conversation! I spent the morning at work, I was the mean one who made patients get out of their warm bed on Thanksgiving haha. I got lucky though because they were all pretty cooperative!


I LOVE Thanksgiving food and I wish I was able to eat it more often :) My favorites are the turkey, stuffing, and rolls! Mmmmm I'm already looking forward to Christmas! Who am I kidding, I start looking forwar
d to Christmas on Dec 26 ;) I love coming up with ideas for presents for people and I am almost done with my list this year so that makes it even better! The thing I enjoy the most is having all the family actually get along and enjoy their time together. (Dev's family that is) Anyway, I'm thankful for the time we get to share.


Speaking of things I am thankful for..
.here's a short version of my list:

*My Fiance-He is patient, loving, and kind.

*My family-They aren't perfect and I'm glad! I feel like I can relax around them and be myself.

*Dev's family-They have accepted me into their homes from day one and make me truly feel like a part of their family.

*My best friends-The ones that I can go to when any of the above make me upset haha They let me vent without passing judgment and cheer me up!

*God-Where would I be without His love and kindness? He is my biggest fan and continues to take care of me!


I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the month! December is right around the corner!

Love and hugs,

Brandi Sue

2 comments:

! Nick ! said...

...and I am sure that everyone you mentioned is thankful for a positive God loving person(you)! Good read, you encourage me to be a better person! Thank you!

Brandi Sue said...

Thanks Nick! Hope you and yours had a great Thanksgiving as well!!