Thursday, November 6, 2008

To pie or not to pie?

Recently the department heads at JCMH were trying to come up with a way to raise money for the local community cupboard. With the economy the way it is they decided that asking for money probably wasn't the best way to get people involved. After some brainstorming they came up with a GREAT idea! Employees could buy a pie for $5 and place it in the face of the participating dept. head of their choice! I had planned to bring my Cannon to catch the whole thing but forgot, luckily I had my small camera in my car so I was still able to catch the whole thing! Enjoy!


These brave girls decided that raising money for the community outweighed the risk of pieing our boss! This is what they gave me when I said "look mean"...




So much love! (sorry for the funky red line in the video!)




Here is the end result! She was definitely a good sport and as a group they raised around $300! I decided to record the event rather than pie my boss but I did help pay for a pie so a little girl could get her dad! She didn't want to at first saying, "But he's my Dad!" Once she watched someone else get him though she realized how much fun it would be and someone actually bought her another one haha. She was too cute!

0 comments: