Monday, November 17, 2008

Crazy weather

Good evening! That was some crazy weather this weekend! Saturday I went to Hollis to photograph the L kids and it was soooo cold! I don't think it would have been so bad but the wind was really blowing! I'll post pics from that day later on this week.


Sunday Devin and I organized some of our things to get them ready for moving! I love to organize and sort through stuff and the weather was warm today so it made for a nice afternoon! But now it's back to the work week. Before I go to bed I thought I would share some pictures from a few weekends ago.


A few Saturdays ago Devin, his cousin, and I went up to Quartz Mountain to play some golf. Okay...they played and I took pictures! haha I also asked her to be my "model" for the afternoon so I could practice some more with my camera and get some fun new photos. She's a teenager so of course she was up for it!! The weather was awesome and there were a lot of great places for pics! I can't wait to go back! Here are my favorites from the day! Enjoy!





*All the above photos were taken by/in the old golf pro shop*



*The weather was warm but the water was very chilly! Our legs were freezing!*





*I love these last ones! The color is great!*



Hope everyone has a great week!

Love and hugs,

Brandi Sue


2 comments:

! Nick ! said...

She looks very cold in the water shot... good pictures!

Brandi Sue said...

Yeah...the water was pretty chilly!! haha