Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I AM....

Well I have a lot going on right now and don't really feel like typing it all tonight but here's something else to read! Have a great evening!

  • I AM …so much more than meets the eye
  • I WANT… to have more knowledge
  • I HAVE … a lot of faith in others
  • I KEEP …a camera on me 99% of the time
  • I WISH I COULD … make everyone happy
  • I HATE … when people choose to wake up on the wrong side of the bed
  • I FEAR … making the wrong choices
  • I HEAR … life all around me
  • I DON'T THINK … my family will ever get along
  • I REGRET … not studying more in school
  • I LOVE … sunny days, warm weather, Sundays, good news, yummy smells, buying things for other people...
  • I AM NOT … perfect...and I'm okay with that!!
  • I DANCE … at random times haha I did a happy dance today!
  • I SING … in the car, in the shower, at work, pretty much all the time!
  • I NEVER …will give up on those I care about
  • I RARELY …make appts for myself ie. doctor, dentist, hair, massage, eyes, nails, haha
  • I CRY WHEN I WATCH … emotional things either happy or sad but only if I am alone otherwise I hold it in haha
  • I AM NOT ALWAYS …in a good mood, but I choose to be 99% of the time so you probably wouldn't know unless it was bad
  • I HATE THAT … that people don't want to be talked about and just want to be understood and yet they don't treat others that way, that people let their past dictate their future, that I feel the need to be careful about what I say so that I don't offend anyone but they don't worry about my feelings.
  • I'M CONFUSED ABOUT …what the future holds
  • I NEED … to finish my application, resume, photo editing, print pics, organize more paper work for the house, book the wedding photographer, laundry, start sorting through things to go to the house....
  • I SHOULD … really not be on the computer haha so....
I'm off to try getting some of those things done! I don't have many patients tomorrow so I can get some of those things taken care of since they can't be done tonight anyway. A lot of changes are coming my way and I'm nervous but I know that God has a reason for everything so I am going to trust he believes in me and knows what is right! The week is almost over, hang in there!

Love and hugs,
Brandi

0 comments: