Wednesday, October 29, 2008

"It's fall ya'll"


Okay I know that was corny but according to the news...fall has arrived! I always say that spring is my favorite season but I find myself enjoying them all. I love something about every season actually! So here is my list of things I love about the fall:

*Crisp Air

*Beginning of holiday decorating!

*Carving pumpkins

*Looking at all the Halloween costumes and wishing they had those when I was a little girl haha

*The leaves changing colors

*The leaves falling from the trees and letting sunlight peek through when I'm driving down a tree lined road (this can be seen when driving around OU campus and it's so pretty to me!)

*HIGH HEEL BOOTS!

*Pretty jackets...I have already purchased 2 new coats this fall haha

*Hot chocolate and cappuccino

*How every store you go in smells yummy with all the fall scents!

*My automatic start on my car haha

*Snuggling closer to my Devin

*Fishing

So my list really could go on and on but I have already stayed up late messing with some of my photos so I'm going to bed! Happy fall to all my loved ones!

Love and Hugs, Brandi

0 comments: