Sunday, February 27, 2011

“Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes…Anything But A Face!”

The theme for this weeks challenge over at I Heart Faces is “Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes…Anything But A Face!” Which is GREAT news for me because there is a photo I have been wanting to enter but couldn't because normally the entries for this contest have to include a face! So...here it is! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!


Head on over to the contest site to check out all the great entries!



X's and O's

Brandi Sue


22 comments:

Sarah said...

cute! and perfect entry!

Marla said...

so so cute! what a fantastic shot!

Anonymous said...

Haha! Adorable!

Summer said...

Love it! This shot would be so cute hanging in the baby's room!

Michelle said...

hahaha love it!

Laura said...

So creative, I've never seen anything like this shot. Adorable and funny, just my type! :)

Cecily R said...

Now THAT'S a maternity shot I like!! Very cute!

Chellie Dee said...

This is a great idea! Love it!

Dena said...

Love it! Too cute!

Jenna (Cammi J Photography) said...

Too adorable. Love it!

Amanda said...

All I can say is LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Sian said...

oh how lovely!

Emma said...

Love this!

Caseybumpinalong said...

Very clever :)

April said...

Haha! Love this! Men have it so easy!

Presley family said...

so fun!! I love it!

Ashley Swallow said...

CUTE! ;)

Unknown said...

I LOVE this! Well done :)

Hana said...

Very cute! I did a sideways version of this once and the clients LOVED it! Great entry!

© Taken by Tammy Photography & Design said...

how adorable!

MPE by Irela said...

Awesome!!!!! "LOVE"

Unknown said...

hahah! This is so cute. Very creative. Can you help me win this scholarship? It's super easy! Check out my blog www.livinthemomentphotography.blogspot.com , to find out how you can help me pay for college and help yourself win an amazing blog giveaway!