Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The newest little "stranger"

If this sweet couple looks familiar to you then that means two things: You've seen their gorgeous faces on here before when I blogged about their fun maternity session! It also means that you're a blog follower! Holla!! That makes me happy :)

They asked me back out again to photograph their new addition and I couldn't have been more thrilled!! Especially when I saw the natural lighting they had in their home, it made my nerves melt away and I went straight to work capturing tiny hands, feet, and smiles! Oh...and a few bigger feet... :)










I literally could have stayed there all day and photographed this sweet, perfect little girl! Thank you two so much for letting me come into your home and capture these precious moments! And a special thank you to your mother and best friend as well! They were so sweet and I loved their input with some ideas! Soak up every tiny detail, these moments will fly by quick!

All the head pieces are handmade and part of the Frillie Millie collection by MarcyKK. Find her on facebook or check her out on etsy .

You can find the rest of my favorites from this session by going to my facebook page!

Yay for two posts in one day :) And since this one is beyond gorgeous, it makes up for me missing a few weeks right?!

XOXO,

Brandi Sue

2 comments:

L.J. said...

Amazing Pics...and I don't know if you know it or not, but you said "Holla" HaHa

Wendy said...

ARG!!!! I'm doing newborn pictures tonight for a new baby girl and now I have to go buy a boa!!!! :) (And yes I am stealing your ideas :))