Friday, February 25, 2011

Miss A

Yay!! Another newborn to show off! I just can't get enough of their tiny little hands and feet! This sweet little girl is my youngest one to photograph yet, I think she was about 1.5 weeks old at the time and soon she will be a month old! Where does the time go? She has a really sweet name too but I don't know if I'm allowed to share it, so you'll just have to trust me on that one! ;)


*I was happy to use my hat box again! It matches perfectly with her room!*



This is the grand-baby of one of my co-workers and I'm so happy that she asked me to photograph her! Thanks so much Jill! You definitely don't look like a "grandma" yet but you sure are a great one! Seeing you get excited about the pictures made me want to keep snapping away, I could have stayed there all day! :) You and Natalie did a great job on the nursery as well, I love how girly it is and yet so elegant to! Click here to see some more of my favorites I have posted on my facebook!

This little girl has an adorable cousin a few months older than her who I got to photograph as well! He was such a little cutie! Look for his pictures soon, I'm soooo close to finishing them. It was super hard narrowing them down because his expression changed with every click of my shutter haha

Happy Friday everyone!

X's and O's,

Brandi Sue

0 comments: