Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ten in Ten: Day Eight

Ten Days: Day Eight: Three turn ons

Well, if you don't fall into any of the categories in the last post, then you're doing pretty good! But for fun I'll list 3 things that attract me to people in general. (I don't think attract is the right word since I don't mean it as a dating term...I'm talking about for friends too. But I don't know what other word to use at the moment so it stays, with this disclaimer haha)

1. A love for life. You're gonna have your bad days as well as the good days, but there's those of us who take them both with the appreciation for just having another day at all. Oprah said, "You are not what happens to you, you are what you choose to do." Choose to wake up on the right side of the bed, choose to be happy, choose to see the lesson of a "bad day/situation", and choose to enjoy each day. Cherish life and appreciate the moments you have with the people you love. Oooo...there's the next one...

2. A love for people. This means everyone, not just the people you choose. I've been stuck for two days trying to think how I want to describe this "trait" and I can't get it right. When I would list the things I meant, it sounded more like "respect others and have nice manners" but that's not what I mean. It's so much more than holding the door open for someone, asking if they need help with directions, and things like that. Make someone (anyone) smile from ear to ear! You know, that goofy smile that shows all your teeth and makes your eyes squinty! (spell check says that isn't a word...it soooo is though! right?! haha) Make someone's day! If you like that bright yellow shirt they're wearing, say so! Who cares if they roll their eyes at you and walk away, they're smiling as they walk away so you got that at least!

3. Be passionate. It can be about anything you choose, (um hopefully something good haha) but have something that drives you. Something that you feel so strongly about that you can't put into words how you feel about it.

Ah, so I had writers block (or bloggers block?) with this one but I couldn't delay it any longer so there you go!! Yay, almost done just 2 more days!!

X's and O's,

Brandi Sue

0 comments: