Tuesday, January 13, 2009

We are fam-il-y

When Devin and I were in Kansas we were finally able to meet up with my half brother Tony. It has been a long time coming! I haven't seen him since I was around 3 or 4!! He is the oldest child on my Dad's side followed by me and then four years later along came Markie Poo (Or Mark as he likes to be called). haha Not only did I get to meet my brother...I also met my sister-in-law, niece, and nephew! I can't believe how big the kiddos are and I'm glad to finally be a part of their lives! Kyana, my niece, was quiet most of the time. I'm told she wasn't feeling good so maybe the next time I see her we can talk more! She just got a cell phone so she played with it most of the night. Antonio was shy at first and then he found the X-Box. He was entertained the rest of the evening!

*Our first family photo!*


*I didn't try to make them take a traditional photo, maybe next time haha*


*Ordered by age*



*First time to all be in the same picture! Tony 28, Me 24, Mark 20*

*Mom jumped in for a quick pic. She raised Tony for a few years*


It was nice getting together and catching up. I know that this time we will stay in touch. I can't wait to get everyone together at my wedding! It may be impossible but it's my wish! Well I need to work on some scrapbooking. Catch ya later!

xoxo,
Brandi

1 comments:

! Nick ! said...

Thats really something special! I bet that was a blast! Thanks for sharing!