Thursday, January 1, 2009

Merry Christmas #4...I think haha

Okay so when you have family all over you get a lot of Christmases! This one is the one I label "Gibson Christmas" which is in Olathe, KS and it consisted of my Mom, Step Dad, Half Sister, Brother in Law, Brother, Oreo, Devin, and myself. My Aunt and cousins stopped by for a little bit but I didn't have my camera ready then...I was munching on Mom's good cooking! I actually didn't get many pictures from that night so later Devin and I stopped back by for the posey formal holiday pics. I'll post those later though!


*Daddy Dave and April handing out presents*



*April and Chris*


*Mom finally has a keyboard again*


*Mikey, my cousin, and Mark I can't believe how grown they are!*

It was nice spending time with everyone and it was pretty peaceful this year! The weather was nice traveling, although I was sad that they didn't have lots of snow! It's the only time I usually get to see it since it doesn't snow here much anymore. Plus I got my sister a snow ball slinger and I really wanted to try it out haha. Oh well, maybe next year!!

Well I gotta get to bed. I have a long day tomorrow! I have 10 patients spread out from Mangum, Reed (where the heck is that?!), Granite, Hobart, and Altus!! Which reminds me that I haven't blogged about my new job! Maybe I'll get to it after I catch up from my trip to Kansas!

Hope you all had a safe New Years and weren't hung over too bad ;) I stayed up late playing Lego Indiana Jones with Devin haha What a nerd huh?!

xoxo,
Brandi

0 comments: