Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas #2

Have you missed me? Devin and I just returned from Kansas where we visited my family and had a few more Christmas celebrations. So I am a little behind in my post. Mom, I'm sorry, but you're going to have to wait on your pictures ;)

Anyway, these are a few pictures from the Welch Christmas which consists of Dev's parents, Bobby and Darinda, Devin, myself, and the animals. They celebrate on Christmas Eve, same day as the extended Latham family Christmas, which always seems to work out well for everyone.




*He was really excited, can't you tell??*









*Dweezle loves to open presents!*





We all had a nice time and although I know Christmas isn't really about gifts...I do love my new external flash I got for my camera ;) Now I have to learn how to use it! Well, I'm sleepy from all the driving and whatnot so goodnight!

xoxo,
Brandi



0 comments: