Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Dakota

When I was going through the house pictures I ran across these of Dakota and realized I hadn't posted them yet! This "little" boy, Devin's cousin, turned 15 the other day!! It doesn't feel like I have been a part of Devin's family for 6 years so I forget that I knew this kiddo when he was like 9 years old! He was so little and over just the last year he has definitely outgrown me! All three of Devin's cousins are taller than us I think...even Darbi!! ;) Anyway, we celebrated with cake and his favorite meal...waffles. I snagged these pics too...he was having a hard time blowing out the candles ;)


I thought that I had bought sparkle candles...but they were more like trick candles. It made for some good entertainment so it was okay!


Okay...time to work on the moving post!!


xoxo, Brandi

0 comments: