Monday, January 3, 2011

Ten in Ten: Day Two

Ten Days: Day Two: Nine things about yourself.

This should be easy since I have already done this facebook chain a few years back. (If you can't see it, it was some chain letter thing where you were supposed to list 25 things about yourself)

1. I have a hard time answering the question "Where are you from?" because I have moved around a lot and so I don't really know which place to pick haha.

2. I choose to wake up on the right side of the bed 99% of the time and I find it hard sometimes to understand why others don't. It's a choice so why wouldn't you choose happiness? But everyone is entitled to a bad day too ;)

3. I'm told that I over think things 99% of the time. But usually it ends up being a good thing so I don't take it personally. I sometimes wish they would give it a try. Even though I am an "over thinker" I don't worry about things. God has always taken care of me and I believe that he will continue to do so. But I don't like to test his patience so I try and live a good life and make proactive choices!

4. I feel the need to explain things in detail sometimes...okay most of the time! I can't help it though, really I have tried. It's who I am. I mainly do it because I see so many conflicts happen from the result of miss communication or from people reading into things wrong. And sure enough, the minute I leave out a detail someone says "Well you didn't say that" it's annoying but I've come to accept it! haha

5. I always wished that I could play sports but always let my fear of failure keep me from trying it plus classmates can be so cruel sometimes and I didn't want to go through that.

6. People are my down fall. I love them and yet can't understand them all in the same breath. They fascinate me and I love to know their stories. I enjoy people watching when I am out and about although I am not any good at making up what their story could be. I truly love hearing what my friends and family are up to and looking at their pictures too. They crack me up with stories of their kids and I often repeat funny things they have shared (with permission) since I don't have any stories of my own yet, like that anyway haha.

7. You will most likely NEVER find me without a camera on me (esp now that cell phones have them) I am addicted with pictures and obsessed with capturing every memory as it happens. That's not limited to only my pictures and memories either. If you invite me to your kids birthday party I will most likely bring my camera along and shoot away as I please ;) Seriously, my photo archive is half full of other people's baby showers, birthday parties, weddings, and other events. (friend's of mine of course not strangers haha) Sometimes I have to remind myself to put the camera down and enjoy the memory with both eyes vs one peering through a tiny hole of a camera ;)

8. I'm one of the numbers in the last post, can you tell which one? (It rhymes with beehive)

9. I sometimes wish I had lived in a different time period. One where people dressed up to go out. I mean as in like hats, gloves, button up shoes, ties, vests, jackets...yeah the whole thing. When people sat on their front porch and visited with each other. When it was scandalous to be seen in a car/wagon with a top on it. ;) When trinkets and other items held more value. When small towns were booming with life. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy the modern day pleasures and medicine as well as woman's rights...but sometimes I wish...


X's and O's,

Brandi Sue

**Edited ummm 5 mins after posting this:
Can I change #5?! I really don't care about sports anymore or that I can't play them. So I want to change that statement to... I LOOOOOOVE to travel!!! It's so much fun to explore a new city and all it has to offer. I take pictures of it all of course and then I read up on the places later when I get home. It's nerdy I know ;)




2 comments:

Wendy said...

We are a TON alike!!! Especially the people thing, and the photography thing with kids' birthdays! :) Can't wait until Supper Club!

Brandi Sue said...

Yes we are!!! You're #2, 7, 8, and 9 were almost complete descriptions of me too! haha I purposely didn't add that I am a "fixer" and want to change the world in my post because I didn't want it to seem like I was copying you haha. I can't wait either!! yummy!